Grayscale Skeleton for Grav
- LESS files and compiled CSS included
- Fixed top navigation that collapses on scroll
- Smooth scrolling animations
- Scrollspy that highlights active page sections
- Custom outline button style
- Google Maps API integration with a custom Google Maps skin by Snazzy Maps
- New! Easy to edit custom PNG map marker
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Grayscale theme for Grav is to download and install the Grayscale Skeleton package:
- Download Grayscale Skeleton
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Grayscale theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Grayscale Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install grayscale