A dirty little hacky script to change the color theme of text in Mudlet. It's actually not meant for use. It's just an experiment to see how Mudlet text looks using some existing color themes. It includes some color themes that were adapted from those from http://mayccoll.github.io/Gogh/
- Windows or Linux (only tested in Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS)
- Clone or Download this repo.
- Unzip in case you downloaded the repo as zip.
- Open a terminal, or cmd.
- Change directory to the folder of the repo (or the folder you extracted from the zip)
- Find where are Mudlet profiles located in your machine.
- Find the folder for the mud you want to modify the profile of.
- Find the most recent profile.
- Run the script like this:
python3 mod-theme.py /path-to-your-mudlet-profile-/most-recent-profile-to-modify.xml Color-Themes-Folder/
- Choose a Color Theme from the list.