What's in the Release Notes
- New Features
- Download Binaries
- Installation and Upgrade
- Resolved Issues
- Known Issues
- Open Source Components
This release provides the bug fixes listed under Resolved Issues below.
- Official VMware vSphere Integrated Containers 1.5.0 release: http://www.vmware.com/go/download-vic
- Open-source Admiral project: an Admiral container image is available on Docker Hub.
Installation and Upgrade
- For instructions about how to deploy open-source Admiral, see the Admiral Wiki.
- For instructions about how to deploy and upgrade the vSphere Integrated Containers appliance, see Deploy the vSphere Integrated Containers Appliance and Upgrade the vSphere Integrated Containers Appliance.
- For details on using open-source Admiral, see the Admiral Wiki.
- For details on how to use vSphere Integrated Containers, see https://vmware.github.io/vic-product/assets/files/html/1.5/.
- Improved error handling when adding new cluster and deleting projects
- Fix in parallel filtering and completion of tasks
- Fix referer header when making outgoing calls to be the public uri
- Photon version set to 2.0
- Angular version set to 6
None at time of writing.
Open Source Components
The copyright statements and licenses applicable to the open source software components distributed in vSphere Integrated Containers / Admiral are available in the LICENSE file.