Please sign in to comment.
Less verbose logging in the face of expected exceptions and error log…
…ging in the face of a slop not being written. src/java/voldemort/cluster/failuredetector/AbstractFailureDetector.java - less verbose logging when a node is unavailable src/java/voldemort/store/routed/action/AbstractAction.java - less verbose logging in the face of expected "exceptional" responses. src/java/voldemort/store/slop/HintedHandoff.java - ensure that an error message is logged if a slop is not written (we can grep for "Slop write of key.*was not written" in logs) - added TODO because ObsoleteVersionExceptiosn are neither treated as failures or successes in the callback to sendHintParallel. test/integration/voldemort/nonblocking/E2ENonblockingCheckoutTest.java - minor fix test/unit/voldemort/server/socket/ClientRequestExecutorPoolTest.java - from junit3 to junit4
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 53 additions and 36 deletions.
- +3 −3 src/java/voldemort/cluster/failuredetector/AbstractFailureDetector.java
- +12 −6 src/java/voldemort/store/routed/action/AbstractAction.java
- +33 −21 src/java/voldemort/store/slop/HintedHandoff.java
- +1 −1 test/integration/voldemort/nonblocking/E2ENonblockingCheckoutTest.java
- +4 −5 test/unit/voldemort/server/socket/ClientRequestExecutorPoolTest.java