Please sign in to comment.
Minor code clean up based on review feedback
Protected all logger.(debug|info) statements I added with an is(Debug|Info)Enabled() check. Made AsyncRecoveryFailureDetector less verbose. When it polls a server to see if it is available, it now prints out a clean INFO level message. It had been printing out a WARN level message *with* a stacktrace that made this expected behavior look much scarier than it really is.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 38 additions and 19 deletions.
- +3 −3 src/java/voldemort/cluster/failuredetector/AsyncRecoveryFailureDetector.java
- +10 −4 src/java/voldemort/store/stats/ClientSocketStats.java
- +3 −1 src/java/voldemort/store/stats/Histogram.java
- +4 −2 src/java/voldemort/store/stats/StoreStats.java
- +15 −7 src/java/voldemort/utils/pool/KeyedResourcePool.java
- +3 −1 src/java/voldemort/utils/pool/QueuedKeyedResourcePool.java
- +0 −1 test/unit/voldemort/utils/pool/KeyedResourcePoolTest.java