Clone this wiki locally
Before you report an issue
- Read the Serenity Platform Tutorials which can be found here.
- Checked the how-to section in the Serenity Platform Tutorials, which can be found here.
- See the Wiki topics.
- Search prior issues in GitHub.
- See samples under Basic Samples in Serene, which can be found here. Each page within the Basic Samples module is linked to the source code in the Serene repository.
- See the Northwind module and other modules in the demo, which can be found here. If you find what you are looking for then have a look at the source in the Serene repository.
In the event that you have completed all of the above steps and your question is still not answered, report your issue properly. What is in a proper issue report?
- Environment (Windows 7, 8.1, 10, VS 2015, VS 2017 etc.)
- Version (Serenity Version)
- Stack Trace
- What you were trying to do
- When it started to fail, the steps to took to attempt a fix
- Screenshots are always helpful