Raddar is a Rails engine that helps you to quickly start building multi-user web applications. With Raddar you can create in seconds apps with complete user authentication, follow system, private messaging and admin panel with Bootstrap. And since Raddar is an engine, it's very easy to extend and change whatever you want! You can inherit and associate the built-in models with yours, override views and much more.
- ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick (for MiniMagick).
- Create a Rails 4.2 app:
rails new myapp -d postgresql
- Add Raddar to your Gemfile:
- Run the bundle command to install it:
- Run the install generator:
bundle exec rails generate raddar:install
It will include a mounting point for Raddar in your routes and
- After setup your database, add and run the migrations:
bundle exec rake raddar:install:migrations bundle exec rake db:migrate
MIT License. Copyright 2013-2014 Volmer Soares.