This web project has the following setup:
- www/ - the web assets for the project
- index.html - the entry point into the app.
- app.js - the top-level config script used by index.html
- app/ - the directory to store project-specific scripts.
- lib/ - the directory to hold third party scripts.
- tools/ - the build tools to optimize the project.
To optimize, run:
node tools/r.js -o tools/build.js
That build command creates an optimized version of the project in a www-built directory. The app.js file will be optimized to include all of its dependencies.
For more information on the optimizer: http://requirejs.org/docs/optimization.html
For more information on using requirejs: http://requirejs.org/docs/api.html