This tool is under development, use it at your own risks
Feedbacks are welcome :)
QtPentestTool is a GUI implemented in Python using PyQt5 (a C++ version will maybe come). The tool organizes the traces of a pentest, all the data of a project being stored in files and directories.
The GUI displays the following information :
- Project's name and client
- Targets (URL, hostname and IP addresses)
- Accounts (usernames and passwords)
- Vulnerabilities list sorted by severity
- Vulnerability details, including CVSS score
- Generic (project-related) or vulnerability-specific screenshots (using
- Run custom commands or scripts (nmap, dirsearch, testssl, dnsrecon ...)
- CVSS v2 and v3 support
- Project and vulnerabilities data stored in JSON files
- Compress whole project folder when pentest is over
- Logged terminal (using
python 3.6+ and at least
python3-pyqt5 to run QtPentestTool.
Debian / Ubuntu
$ apt install scrot rxvt-unicode python3-pyqt5 dbus $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt $ ./main.py
$ brew install scrot rxvt-unicode python3-pyqt5 dbus $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt $ ./main.py
To run customs commands or scripts, you have to install them too.
This source code may be used under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.0 as published by the Free Software Foundation and appearing in the file LICENSE included in the packaging of this file. Please review the following information to ensure the GNU General Public License version 3.0 requirements will be met: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.