This package allows you to manage and keep track of each one of your logs files.
NOTE: You can also use LogViewer as an API.
Official documentation for LogViewer can be found at the _docs folder.
- A great Log viewer API.
5.0 | 5.1 | 5.2 | 5.3are supported.
- Ready to use (Views, Routes, controllers … Out of the box) [Note: No need to publish assets]
- View, paginate, filter, download and delete logs.
- Load a custom logs storage path.
- Localized log levels.
- Logs menu/tree generator.
- Grouped logs by dates and levels.
- Customized log levels icons (font awesome by default).
- Works great with big logs !!
- Well documented package (IDE Friendly).
- Well tested (100% code coverage with maximum code quality).
Table of contents
Dear artisans, i'm counting on you to help me out to add more translations ( ^_^)b
Any ideas are welcome. Feel free to submit any issues or pull requests, please check the contribution guidelines.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.