- Guaranteed in-order delivery of messages thanks to Jay Beaver and bnoordhuis
- Support higher baud rates in Mac OS X
- Added flush support.
- Fix for arduino firmata support on windows thanks to @jgautier.
- Fixed issue 65 - https://github.com/voodootikigod/node-serialport/issues/65
- Added note in readme about what is required for the system to be able to compile module, should solve 90% of issues.
- Fixed issue 59 - https://github.com/voodootikigod/node-serialport/issues/59
- Fixed items from Firmata
- Added flexibility for options (camelcase or all lower)
- Added Windows support thanks to Joe Ferner.
- Merged in the various underlying changes from node-serialport2 complete thanks to Joe Ferner for that!
- Verified against known installations.
- Added SetBaudRate, SetDTR; Custom Baud Rates
- New "close" listener when device being disconnected
- BufferSize fix for readstream (thanks jgautier, you rock)
- Make no port available be an exception not error emitted - Ticket #12.
Version 0.2.5 - Version 0.2.6
- Debugging issue with IOWatcher not holding in the event loop in node.js.
- Converted to ReadStream instead of IOWatcher.
- Integrated arduino tests (rwaldron)
- Integrated options bug fix (w1nk)
- Integrated hardware flow control for crazier serial port action (w1nk)
- Something amazing that has since been lost and forgotten.
- Integrated enhanced version of arduino/readline that actually buffers the data (epeli)
- Refactored the parsing code upon data receipt, now allows for dynamic specification of how incoming data is handled.
- Revised creation interface to use named parameters as an object versions positional parameters.
- Upgraded to node v. 0.4.X compatibility
All other version are not recorded.