Secure HAProxy Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
Voyager is a HAProxy backed secure L7 and L4 ingress controller for Kubernetes developed by AppsCode. This can be used with any Kubernetes cloud providers including aws, gce, gke, azure, acs. This can also be used with bare metal Kubernetes clusters.
Voyager provides L7 and L4 loadbalancing using a custom Kubernetes Ingress resource. This is built on top of the HAProxy to support high availability, sticky sessions, name and path-based virtual hosting. This also support configurable application ports with all the options available in a standard Kubernetes Ingress.
Voyager can automatically provision and refresh SSL certificates (including wildcard certificates) issued from Let's Encrypt using a custom Kubernetes Certificate resource.
Please pick a version of Voyager that matches your Kubernetes installation.
|Voyager Version||Docs||Kubernetes Version||Prometheus operator Version|
|v12.0.0||User Guide||1.11.x - 1.17.x||0.34.0+|
|7.4.0||User Guide||1.8.x - 1.11.x||0.16.0+|
To install Voyager, please follow the guide here.
Want to learn how to use Voyager? Please start here.
Voyager API Clients
You can use Voyager api clients to programmatically access its CRD objects. Here are the supported clients:
Want to help improve Voyager? Please start here.
Voyager binaries collects anonymous usage statistics to help us learn how the software is being used and how we can improve it.
To disable stats collection, run the operator with the flag
- docker-library/haproxy https://github.com/docker-library/haproxy
- kubernetes/contrib https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/tree/master/service-loadbalancer
- kubernetes/ingress https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress
- xenolf/lego https://github.com/appscode/lego
- kelseyhightower/kube-cert-manager https://github.com/kelseyhightower/kube-cert-manager
- PalmStoneGames/kube-cert-manager https://github.com/PalmStoneGames/kube-cert-manager
- Kubernetes cloudprovider implementation
- openshift/generic-admission-server https://github.com/openshift/generic-admission-server
- TimWolla/haproxy-auth-request https://github.com/TimWolla/haproxy-auth-request
If you have found a bug with Voyager or want to request for new features, please file an issue.