Yhteentoimivuuspalvelut / Avoindata.fi
Main repository for Yhteentoimivuuspalvelut (Interoperability services in Finnish). This service combines three related subservices:
- Avoindata.fi, a search engine and metadata catalog for Finnish open data
- A catalog of interoperability tools and guidelines
- A prototype for a catalog of Finnish public services.
The service is publicly available at Avoindata.fi. Free registration is required for features such as commenting and publishing of datasets. A developer sandbox is also available at beta.avoindata.fi or beta.opendata.fi.
This source repository contains:
- Configuration management scripts (Ansible)
- Tools for local development (Vagrant)
- Configuration for Continuous integration (Travis)
- Source code as subtree modules under the modules directory
Copying and License
This material is copyright (c) 2013-2017 Population Register Centre, Finland.
It is open and licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) v3.0 whose full text may be found at: http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/agpl-3.0.html