Main repository for Yhteentoimivuuspalvelut (Interoperability services in Finnish). This service combines two related subservices:
- Avoindata.fi, a search engine and metadata catalog for Finnish open data
- A catalog of interoperability tools and guidelines
The service is publicly available at Avoindata.fi. Free registration is required for features such as commenting and publishing of datasets. A developer sandbox is also available at beta.avoindata.fi or beta.opendata.fi.
This source repository contains:
- Configuration management scripts (Ansible)
- Tools for local development (Vagrant)
- Configuration for Continuous integration (Circle)
- Source code as submodules under the modules directory
Please file issues at Github.
Copying and License
This material is copyright (c) 2013-2020 Digital and Population Data Services Agency, Finland.
CKAN extensions and Drupal components are licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) v3.0 whose full text may be found at: http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/agpl-3.0.html
All other content in this repository is licensed under MIT License unless otherwise specified.
External services used during development
Some of the external services used.
Browserstack is used to test the service with different browsers and devices.