Talk to Me
Dart and AngularDart
Dart is a new platform for Web development that includes a language, tools, and libraries.
AngularDart is a framework that enables building rich client-side applications.
The goal of this project is to be a sample application that can help you get started with
AngularDart. I began working on it a few days ago to learn the framework. And since there is not much documentation about
AngularDart, I decided to make it public, so others can benefit from it.
Learn About AngularDart
- AngularDart for AngularJS Developers. Introduction to the best Angular yet.
- I found AngularDart tutorial extremely useful. Check it out.
Work in Progress
The project is still very much a work in progress.
- Controllers, Components
- Configuring injectables
- Using scopes for message passing
If you have any data in your local storage the application may not work as expected. To fix it run the following command in the browser console:
- Application state management
- Shadow DOM
- Use factory, value, CreationStrategy, and Visibility
- Building components =>
- Building decorators =>
- Setting up route (including default) =>
- Nested routes and nested views =>
- Using RouteProvider =>
- Using formatters =>
- Registering components, controllers, and other injectables => talk_to_me.dart
- Creating services =>
- Using the Http service =>
- Configuring injectables =>
- Using scopes for message passing =>
- Testing => All files in
- Victor Savkin
- Seth Ladd
- Pavel Jbanov
- Patrice Chalin
- Adam Singer