Gama Gateway RDF Repository
However, the RDF-Repository developed through the Gama Gateway project is a self-contained application that might be interesting also from outside of the Gama Gateway community. It consists of the following components:
- GamaLib: Code shared also by other components in the Gama Gateway project.
- GamaRepository: Code specific to the RDF-repository.
- GamaSchema: Metamodel used in the Gama Gateway project.
- GamaSync: A set of scripts (simple REST api) that implements update of the repository content.
- GamaLevenshtein: MySQL UDF extensions for computing Levenshtein distance.
The Gama schema is modeled in OWL using a RDF/XML notation.
Screenshots from the last running instance
Other links (some of them might not work anymore)
- Last known URL of the running Gama Gateway portal: http://www.gama-gateway.eu/
- Gama Gateway as an EU-funded project: ECP-2006-DILI-510029