Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Main change is the removal of
ar commands avoiding annoying warnings from recent binutils and fixed version comparison check.
Note that the "source code" download buttons are repository snapshots that need bootstrapping of autoconf files; if you want source tarball, use bakefile-0.2.11.tar.gz.
This update to bakefile legacy branch fixes a crash when running bakefile on 64 bit Linux systems.
Note that the "source code" download buttons are repository snapshots that need bootstrapping of autoconf files; if you want source tarball, use bakefile-0.2.10.tar.gz.
Changes in this release:
- Support "config" variable for choosing debug/release configuration in
- Support "builddir" variable in "gnu" toolset for out of source builds.
- Allow specifying "outputs" property for the actions in makefiles.
- Allow using settings with MSVS toolsets.
- Generate makefiles which don't allow creation of shared libraries or
loadable modules with undefined symbols.
- Don't define _USRDLL unnecessarily in the generated MSVS projects.
- Use correct (-Kpic) flag with Sun cc C compiler instead of wrong "-pic".
- Include ANTLR 3.5.1 binaries in the source tree to make Bakefile build out
of the box without any extra dependencies.
- Add --diff-only option to only see changes to the generated files.
- Visual Studio 2013 release.
- Various fixes and stuff.
- Fixed a bug in
.slnfiles creation when a target was excluded from a configuration.
Changes since 1.2.1:
- Implement exclusion of sources and targets in VS backends.
- Fix incorrect resolution of inheritable properties.