Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes in this release:
- Support "config" variable for choosing debug/release configuration in
- Support "builddir" variable in "gnu" toolset for out of source builds.
- Allow specifying "outputs" property for the actions in makefiles.
- Allow using settings with MSVS toolsets.
- Generate makefiles which don't allow creation of shared libraries or
loadable modules with undefined symbols.
- Don't define _USRDLL unnecessarily in the generated MSVS projects.
- Use correct (-Kpic) flag with Sun cc C compiler instead of wrong "-pic".
- Include ANTLR 3.5.1 binaries in the source tree to make Bakefile build out
of the box without any extra dependencies.