Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Improved highlighting of HTML and placeholders.
- File references are now supported in XLIFF.
- [Linux] Compatibility fixes for Wayland, wxGTK 3.0 and dark themes.
- Support for editing XLIFF (both 1.2 and 2) files.
- Fixes for correct handling of dark themes, including on macOS Mojave.
- [Linux] Improved appearance with GTK+ 3.
- [Linux] Updated AppData and desktop files to use reverse DNS naming.
- Added import and export of translation memory as TMX files.
- Added ability to delete bad translations from the TM.
- TM now has limited support for plural forms (only
- Improved handling plural form rules. CLDR is now used as the data source and expressions are checked for equivalence before warning about unusual forms.