Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format:
[PACKAGE](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Don't include iOS versions or Swift versions in the description.
- Emojis should be used with care in descriptions, we already had some problems with emoji render in GitHub.
- End all descriptions with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure that your suggestion is positioned as the last item category.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
Typical reasons for deleting project:
- Doesn't build in the current Xcode
- No updates / no longer works
- Lacks license
Projects are ineligible if:
- Lack recent commit
- Don't support iOS 9 or later
- Don't support Swift 4 or later
- Not written in English
- README is not clear
- Does not support the most common package managers (spm, cocoapods, carthage...)
Projects that can be rejected:
- Projects without tests.
- Projects with exact same functionalities as other projects that are already in AwesomeiOS
- Projects with few functionalities
Your contributions are always welcome! Thank you for your suggestions!