YesDice is an online dice throwing web-app. It's meant for rpg and strategy games, like the D&D dungeon crawler or the Infinity tabletop skirmish battle game.
The current status is early alpha. The barebone structure for the app is there. A single d6 is rolled and the result sent to the browser console.
Be able to cast / roll a dice object, d6, and get a random result - done!
2. Roll multiple d6 - done!
3. Add several standard dice: d3, d4, d8, d10, d12, d20
4. Add option to create your own dice.
5. Add option to save dice / dice throwing session
6. Create an interface that rivals the feel and ease of classic dice throwing as much as possible.
- Keep everything on the client-side. This rule may be broken when the app gets to a very advanced stage.
- Use library's sparingly. Currently looking at: --- Require.js for managing the js libs --- Angular.js for one-page app functionality