Projects of :ref:`Victor Stinner <victor-stinner>`.
.. seealso:: My :ref:`talks <talks>`, my :ref:`contributions to Free Softwares <contrib>` and my :ref:`old projects <old-projects>`.
- Python Development (created in Juny 2018)
- Victor Stinner's Blog 3 (new blog, created in 2015)
- Victor Stinner's Notes (this site, created in 2014)
- Faster CPython (source code: faster_cpython at github)
- Programming with Unicode (source code: unicode_book at github)
- fatoptimizer: static optimizer for Python 3.6 using function specialization with guards. It is implemented as an AST optimizer. It is part of the FAT Python project.
- bytecode: API to modify Python bytecode, and a peephole optimizer.
- faulthandler: Dump Python tracebacks explicitly, on a fault, after a timeout, or on a user signal. The module is part of Python 3.3 and newer.
- pytracemalloc: debug tool to trace memory blocks allocated by Python. The module is part of Python standard library since Python 3.4, I maintain a backport for Python 2.7 and 3.3 (it should work on Python 2.6-3.3).
- pyfailmalloc: Debug tool for Python injecting memory allocation faults to simulate a low memory system to test how your application handles MemoryError exceptions.
- sixer: add Python 3 support to Python 2 applications using the six module.
- "misc" repository:
- my "dot" files, configuration files: bashrc, hgrc, gitconfig, etc.
- some command line program: apply_patch.py, scm.py
- some Python scripts
- some shell scripts: apt_get.sh, fedora_new_install.sh