You can learn more at http://robrowser.com
To run roBrowser you will need a browser that supports WebGL and is OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible. We've tested the following browsers:
If you don't run roBrowser in a Chrome App, you will need a Java plugin installed instead.
- Download roBrowser and extract it.
- Convert DB to get custom content to roBrowser.
- Compile scripts to reduce loading time.
- Install the remote client and set the parameter remoteClient to your server.
- Install the websocket proxy and set the parameter socketProxy to your proxy server URL.
- Configure roBrowser - documentation and some examples.