Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
These are some sample applications created with WebSocketListener
- Echo Server: a very simple example of a WebSocket server that just echoes whatever input it gets.
- WebSocket NGINX SSL Termination Docker: The Echo Server using NGINX sharing the same port for HTTP and WebSocket, and SSL termination.
- Rx Chat Server: an example of how to use Reactive Extensions (RX) to create a very simple chat server.
- Mono Echo Server: a working example of a MonoDevelop solution using WebSocketListener as example of Mono support.
WebSocket Event Listener: an example of how to use
WebSocketListenerto create a class that allows to subscribe to events rather than doing asynchronous awaitings.
- WebSocketListener Terminal Server: an example of an WebSocket based Single Page Application that uses MassTransit to handle messages and WebSocketListener as endpoint. The application allows to create remote "cmd.exe" sessions and interact with the console remotely through the ng-terminal-emulator.
- F# Echo Server: The Echo Server example, but implemented in F# as an example of how to use WebSocketListener with this language.
- Windows Service: The Echo Server example as a Windows Service.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.