Vue Performance Devtool
Vue Performance Devtool is a browser extension for inspecting the performance of Vue Components. It statistically examines the performance of Vue components based on the measures which are collected by Vue using
The below extensions represent the current stable release.
// make sure to set this synchronously immediately after loading Vue and before `new Vue` Vue.config.devtools = true Vue.config.performance = true
Note: if you keep
Vue.config.performance = true on production, you will also be able to use Vue official devtools in the production build. If you don't want that, you can toggle the config to false by using an environment variable:
Vue.config.performance = process.env.NODE_ENV !== 'production'
- Remove or unmount the component instances which are not being used.
- Inspect what is blocking or taking more time after an operation has been started.
- Examine which components are taking more time to load.
- Init: Time taken in "beforeCreated" and "created" of lifecycle.
- Patch: Time taken to render in dom.
- Clone this repo
npm run dev
- A plain shell with a test app will be available at
Testing as Firefox addon
$ npm install --global web-ext
Or, for Yarn:
$ yarn global add web-ext
Also, make sure
PATHis set up. Something like this in
$ PATH=$PATH:$(yarn global bin)
Build and run in Firefox
$ npm run build $ npm run run:firefox
When using Yarn, just replace