You should attend if:
- You're new to frontend / frameworks, e.g.
- Backend engineers
- Folks working with jQuery
- Folks working on Angular / React but are keen to explore the buzz around Vue!
- You're about to start a new project, e.g.
- Working in a start-up where you want to quickly experiment with things (Vue is an easy-to-pick frontend framework with documented ways of doing common things)
- Working in a large company and are evaluating options
- You're already working on Vue and want to connect with like-minded people
We host regular full-day workshops as well as a getting-started workshop at the start of every meetup.
Get in Touch
Use any of the following methods to communicate with us:
- Make a pull request.
- Open or comment in an issue.
- Submit a talk proposal (prefix with "Talk: ").
- Submit a workshop proposal (prefix with "Workshop: ").
- Request a talk (prefix with "Request: ").
- Join the group on meetups to stay updated with info of the next meetups.