Vue.js artworks by Evan You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Additional licensing details regarding the Vue.js logo:
It is OK to use the Vue logo in the following cases:
- in marketing materials for technical events, e.g. meetups, hackathons, conferences and workshops that are related to Vue.js.
- in open source projects related to Vue.js.
- in technical articles / videos / books / papers for educational purposes.
- to illustrate a commercial product's Vue.js integration in its marketing copy.
It is NOT OK to use the Vue logo in the following cases without prior written consent from the copyright owner:
- Using the Vue logo in a commercial product for purposes other than illustrating its Vue.js integration.
- Sell physical products that uses the Vue logo or its variants, e.g. t-shirts.
The copyright owner reserves the right of final explanation for any use case not explicitly stated above.