0.24.0 | 2020-03-04 | VSIX
vue-language-server deprecated and will be published as
- Support Vue 3 interface with
- Update to TS 3.7.5 to avoid TypeScript issues with files not stored in C: drives on Windows. #1589.
- Vetur will now print the prettier configuration it loaded in Output -> Vue Language Server, when
"vetur.dev.logLevel": "DEBUG" is set. #1407.
- Enable Windows CI with Azure DevOps. #1266.
- Upgrade to
vscode-languageserver V6. #1719.
- Fix a file lock issue on asar files. #1474.
- MDN links on CSS completion. #1751.
- Fix an error on VTI not able to load
- Pull latest web data for Stylus support.
- Use Markdown documentation for Stylus completion description.
- 🙌 Better template interpolation auto completion. Thanks to contribution from @ktsn. #1129 and #1446.
- 🙌 Fix syntax highlighting when
> are not on the same line. Thanks to contribution from Ross Allen. #1211.
- 🙌 Add
sass-formatter as a formatter for SASS region. Thanks to contribution from @TheRealSyler. #1433.
- 🙌 Provide Quasar support when
quasar is in
devDependencies. Thanks to contribution from @moander. #1504.
- 🙌 Fix Windows path handling. Thanks to contribution from @mattn. #1662.