This site is built with hexo. Site content is written in Markdown format located in
src. Pull requests welcome!
See the Vue Docs Writing Guide for our rules and recommendations on writing and maintaining documentation.
$ npm install $ npm start # dev server at http://localhost:4000
The site is automatically deployed when commits land in
master, via Netlify.
If you are the maintainer of a community translation fork and would like to deploy via Netlify instead of GitHub pages, please ping @yyx990803 in an issue to request a Netlify team membership and DNS update.
Translations for this documentation project are currently maintained in separate repositories forked from this original one.
Arabic translation is maintained by Interstellar Club
French translation is maintained by Vuejs-FR.
- Translation Repo - /vuejs-fr/vuejs.org
- Translation Repo - /vuejs/it.vuejs.org
Japanese translation is maintained by Vue.js japan user group
- Translation Repo - /vuejs/jp.vuejs.org
- Primary maintainer - kazupon
- Secondary Maintainers:
Korean translation is maintained by Vue.js Korean User group.
- Translation Repo - /vuejs/cn.vuejs.org
Persian translation is maintained by VueJS-fa.
Português-Br translation is maintained by Vuejs-Br.
- Translation Repo - /vuejs-br/br.vuejs.org
Russian translation is maintained by Translation Gang.
- Translation Repo - /1950Labs/vuejs.org
- Spanish translation is maintained by:
- Leonel More | Twitter
- Sebastián Camacho | Twitter
- Diana Rodríguez | Twitter
- Alejandro Parada
- José Javier Señaris | Twitter
- Federico Kauffman | Twitter
- Fabián Larrañaga | Twitter
- Pablo Marcano | Twitter
- Nicolás Tinte | Twitter
- Diego Barreiro
- Matías Verdier | Twitter
- Pablo Kz
- Leonardo Fagundez | Twitter
Vietnamese translation is maintained by Vue.js Vietnam User group.
Want to help with the translation?
If you feel okay with translating quite alone, you can fork the repo, post a comment on the Community Translation Announcements issue page to inform others that you're doing the translation and go for it.
If you are more of a team player, Translation Gang might be for you. Let us know somehow that you're ready to join this international open-source translators community. Feel free to contact Grigoriy Beziuk or anybody else from the team.
And thank you in advance ;)