This repository contains the example code for the Nuxt.js Fundamentals course.
Nuxt.js is a framework for creating Vue.js applications. Its goal is to help Vue developers take advantage of top-notch technologies and features in a fast, easy and organized way.
It is easy to get started with Nuxt.js!
The course covers the fundamentals of Nuxt.js and serves as a platform for everyone who wants to get started with Nuxt.
You do not need to know Nuxt.js to take this course, but you should know Vue.js.
After this course, you will be familiar with:
- What Nuxt.js is and how it can help you and your projects
- How to scaffold new Projects with their
- The structure of a Nuxt application
- Creating and navigating between pages
- Setting up meta tags for improved SEO
- Building and deploying a Nuxt.js App
- How to deploy your apps to Heroku and Netlify
This course is made together with the Chopin brothers (founders of Nuxt.js) and core member Alexander Lichter.
The course is free. Enroll at Vue School!
# install dependencies $ yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:3000 $ yarn run dev # build for production and launch server $ yarn run build $ yarn start # generate static project $ yarn run generate
For detailed explanation on how things work, checkout Nuxt.js docs.