Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Your days are numbered
Welcome to the 1.5 release of Vuetify! We've packed tons of goodies for you this time around including the long awaited
v-calendar component. The
v-sparkline components have both received quality of life updates as well as new features such as search, fill and bar variants and more. Multiple components have been converted to typescript and 5 new locales have been included.
Vuetify is an open source MIT project that has been made possible due to the generous contributions by community backers. If you are interested in supporting this project, please consider:
- Becoming a sponsor on Patreon (supports John)
- Becoming a backer on OpenCollective (supports the Dev team)
- Become a subscriber on Tidelift
- Make a one-time payment with Paypal
- Book time with John
- Book time with the Team
📖 Table of Contents
❗️ Important links
- New Components
- v-calendar demo
- v-treeview improvements demo
- v-sparkline improvements demo
- typescript conversions
- new locales
📑 Upgrade guide
Click to expand
- goTo has moved locations to be more in line with its use
- 'vuetify/es5/components/Vuetify/util/goTo' -> 'vuetify/es5/components/Vuetify/goTo'
- easing-patterns have moved locations to be more in line with their use
- 'vuetify/es5/util/easing-patterns' -> 'vuetify/es5/Vuetify/goTo/easing-patterns'
🚀 New features
Click to expand
The long anticipated
v-calendar component is finally here. This robust offering is packed full of enough functionality to be its own library.
It has multiple views and supports a variety of use-cases.
v-treeview component received multiple updates to help improve its usage from search to new public methods for controlling its behavior.
💯 Release notes
🔧 Bug Fixes
- goTo: allow standalone call (#6324) (012693a)
- goTo: avoid negative numbers creating a scrollLock (f11e21c)
- goTo: add possibility to select the scrolling container (#5833) (7f76f5c)
- VCalendar: add new component (#6092) (1f3dd1e)
- VExpandXTransition add new component (e0efefe)
- VGrid: pass down data-* attributes (#6208) (198a3d4)
- VProgressLinear: add support for content inside progress bar (#6126) (7d357e8), closes #3768
- VSelect: replicate html select hotkeys (#6086) (dd9cd63), closes #4853
- VSparkline: add bar type (#6080) (3f17eab)
- VSparkline: add fill property (#6132) (54c3f83)
- VTreeview: add return-object prop (#6064) (65317e5), closes #5881(267ecca))
- VTreeview: add search functionality (#6124) (75bbcc5) and (#6349) (ba35207), closes #5621
- VTreeview: add
updateAllpublic method for opening or closing all tree nodes (#6363) (3fb72ba)
- VTimePicker: emit
click:secondevents (#6321) (58c45b0), closes #6163
- add arabic locale (#6291) (3c600da)
- add croatian locale (#6125) (267ecca)
- add japanese locale (#6274) (1a02856)
- add slovenian locale (#6345) (941389f)
- add thai locale (#6088) (bf56ca5)
The following components have been converted to Typescript:
🆘 I need help!
If you are stuck and need help, don't fret! We have a very large and dedicated community that is able to provide help 24/7. Come to the #release-migration channel.