Bash script for managing NVIDIA's web drivers on macOS High Sierra and later with an option to set the required build number in NVDAStartupWeb.kext and NVDAEGPUSupport.kext.
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vulgo/webdriver.sh/v1.5.6/get)
Changes in 1.5
- Preferred method of running incompatible drivers is the WhateverGreen ngfxcompat=1 boot argument
- Auto-adding of the Clover patch has been moved to the GUI app here where it is a better fit
- Auto-staging of GPU companion bundles is deterministic based on your current configuration
- New --stage option to override deterministic behaviour
- Single file to download, run and modify
- Runs on 10.14 Mojave beta, now wait for drivers from NVIDIA
Install webdriver.sh with Homebrew
brew tap vulgo/repo brew install webdriver.sh
Update to the latest release
brew upgrade webdriver.sh
Install the latest drivers
Installs/updates to the latest available NVIDIA web drivers for your current version of macOS.
Choose from a list of drivers
Displays a list of driver versions, choose one to download and install it.
Install from local package or URL
Installs the drivers from package FILE on the local filesystem.
webdriver -u URL
Downloads the package at URL and installs the drivers within. There is a nice list of available URLs maintained here.
Removes NVIDIA's web drivers from your system.
Patch NVDAStartupWeb Info.plist for a different version of macOS
webdriver -m [BUILD]
Modifies the installed driver's NVDARequiredOS Info.plist property. If no [BUILD] is provided for option -m, the installed macOS's build version string will be used.
Displays help, lists options.
webdriver.sh is free software licensed under the terms of the GPL version 3 or later.