HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Below is a basic upload example:
com.vuzit.Service.setPublicKey("YOUR_PUBLIC_API_KEY"); com.vuzit.Service.setPrivateKey("YOUR_PRIVATE_API_KEY"); com.vuzit.Document doc = com.vuzit.Document.upload("c:/path/to/document.pdf"); System.out.println("Document id: " + doc.getId());
To get started you need to signup for a Vuzit account which gives you full access to the Vuzit APIs. Then simply replace your public and private keys in your code, and you’re ready to go.
- Take the Vuzit.jar file from the build/jar directory
- Add the JAR file as a reference in your project.
- To check if your install was successful add the code below to your source code and if it compiles without any errors then you’ve succeeded.
- import com.vuzit;
- If you want to compile the source code then you will need to install Ant and run the following command in the root
directory (with the build.xml in it):
- ant jar
- To build the VuzitCL command-line interface to the Vuzit API run this command with Ant:
- ant bin
Released under the MIT license which means you can use it in proprietary products.
For more information visit the Vuzit.com Developer Center
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Vuzit Support