Clone this wiki locally
VuzitJava – Vuzit Web Services library for Java
Below is a basic upload example:
com.vuzit.Service.setPublicKey("YOUR_PUBLIC_API_KEY"); com.vuzit.Service.setPrivateKey("YOUR_PRIVATE_API_KEY"); com.vuzit.Document doc = com.vuzit.Document.upload("c:/path/to/document.pdf"); System.out.println("Document id: " + doc.getId());
To get started you need to signup for a Vuzit account which gives you full access to the Vuzit APIs. Then simply replace your public and private keys in your code, and you’re ready to go.
- Take the Vuzit.jar file from the build/jar directory
- Add the JAR file as a reference in your project.
- To check if your install was successful add the code below to your source code and if it compiles without any errors then you’ve succeeded.
- import com.vuzit;
- If you want to compile the source code then you will need to install Ant and run the following command in the root
directory (with the build.xml in it):
- ant jar
- To build the VuzitCL command-line interface to the Vuzit API run this command with Ant:
- ant bin
Released under the MIT license which means you can use it in proprietary products.
For more information visit the Vuzit.com Developer Center
FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Vuzit Support