HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
bmatzelle edited this page · 3 revisions
Clone this wiki locally
- Added the com.vuzit.Page class for loading the page text of a document. This is commonly used for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes to attract web traffic to your documents by inputting the text into a web page.
- Added document web ID checking to all methods to make debugging applications easier.
- Set the default “output” setting of the com.vuzit.Document findAll method to “minimal” so it only returns the IDs of documents by default. This makes the service and client run much faster.
- Made a small number of bug fixes.
Added search, find options, load/upload options, excerpt, event, SSL, download URL and a bunch of other features.
- Added findAll method that searches the Vuzit account for documents that have that matching text.
- The upload method now has parameters to set if UI allows the original file or the PDF file to be downloaded, the document security and the file type.
- The find method now has options to set it to preview mode.
- Added an OptionList class for handling the passing of options to the upload, find and signature methods.
- Totally rewrote the VuzitCL application to have a variety of new options.
- Added getExcerpt() to the Document class
- setServiceUrl now throws an error if there is an incorrect URL
- Increased the upload file timeout to 5 minutes for files that are over 3 megabytes.
- Added downloadUrl function for returning the URL.
- Added options to the signature method for the new query feature.
- Added SSL support for all operations. Example:
Initial public release of the VuzitJava library.
- Document view (com.vuzit.findById) added.
- Document destroy/delete (com.vuzit.destroy) added.
- Document upload from disk (com.vuzit.upload(String path)) and stream (com.vuzit.upload(InputStream)) added.
- VuzitCL command-line client to the library added.