Creative Theme for Jekyll
An attractive one page Bootstrap theme perfect for creative portfolios and businesses
Based on Creative Theme v5.1.8 and Bootstrap v4.3.1
To use the Creative Theme template in your project
Creating a site with this particular Jekyll theme, is basically writing a markdown site.
- Start by adding your info in
- Don't forget to change
_data/footer.ymlto update the copyright.
index.mdreorder or remove section as you prefer.
- You can also add other pages, like
_data/menus.ymlto add links in the navigation bar.
- This work is heavily inspired by https://github.com/volny/creative-theme-jekyll.
- Timeline template is based on https://github.com/anbasile/pickmeup.
- Timeline end image is taken from http://bsvp.in/join-us/.
- People Images computer-generated by https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/.
- People names generated by https://www.fakenamegenerator.com/.
- Links page background from https://www.rawpixel.com/.
If you want to use this template, or enhance it, you can use Docker. Just run './build-in-docker.sh' and then point your browser to http://localhost:4000/.
Note: Developing for github pages is tricky. You should alway rely on safe plugins because any other, that's not in the list will simply not run.
- Contacts submit form example
- Table of contents example