Jade provides a standard set of tools for lawyers to manage their cases and clients.
- Browser-based dashboard for client and case management
- Electronic, searchable repository of documents and other case artifacts
- Consolidated time recording and reporting system
- Desktop and mobile access
- Support for multiple languages
- PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.x with
- Apache 2.x
- MySQL 5.x
cd /tmp curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vvaswani/jade/master/.docker/docker-compose.yml > docker-compose.yml && docker-compose up
Browse to http://DOCKER-HOST:8080/ to access the application.
If you don't have Docker, Docker Compose or the components listed above, refer to the Windows, Linux or macOS guides for detailed, platform-specific instructions on how to set up the necessary environment and install the application.
The system is initialized with a single administrator account. The default username is
email@example.com and the default password is
admin. It is recommended that you change these credentials immediately upon login.
"Jade" is a working name for this project. The final name is yet to be determined (see issue #54).