Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- v10 and prior would ignore half of the values configured under \Kernel and didn't really stuff it into ProductOptions. Oops.
- Policies are now backed up on install, restored on uninstall. After uninstall, you arrive at exact state as before (at least in Win7 where clipsvc can't interfere).
- Various fixes to file permissions (in particular, TrustedInstaller was cut off, which wasn't good for WU)
- Rewrote the in/uninstaller, the replaced files are now a symlink to central dll
- Detect if WU/WD tampered with our files, don't start service if so
- Cleaned up source