Exim on Rails
Exim on Rails is simple admin panel for Exim MTA written using Ruby on Rails framework.
EximOnRails is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
- Check out from git://github.com/vzctl/exim-on-rails.git
- Configure database and update config/database.yml
- Run rake db:schema:load RAILS_ENV=“production”
- Import config/exim/greylisting.sql to your database (optional)
- Configure Exim MTA (see example in config/exim, copy init.conf.dist to init.conf)
- Configure Dovecot (see example in condig/dovecot)
- Setup and run mongrel/thin/passenger – you can log in now
- You need to protect webapp by yourself (I prefer using nginx http auth + ssl)
- Read exim config before using it in production – you must understand all internals
Support & getting help
For getting help or discussing about Exim on Rails, you can join #support on the irc.realisticgroup.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.