Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people's computers from an Android phone.
- Flip pictures upside down
- Flip text upside down
- Make websites experience gravity
- Redirect websites to other pages
- Delete random words from websites
- Replace words on websites with others
- Change all pictures to Trollface
- Wobble all pictures / graphics around a bit
- A few custom modes for you to have your own fun!
Please note that there is no intention for Network Spoofer to include any malicious features. This application is a fun demonstration of how vulnerable home networks are to simple attacks, with permission of the network owner - DO NOT attempt to use Network Spoofer on any corporate or other non-residential networks (eg. at school, university). It becomes very obvious when Network Spoofer is being used on a Network, and use of Network Spoofer will be considered malicious hacking by network administrators.
Network Spoofer is detected by some Antivirus progams as being malicious. This is because Network Spoofer is malicious - it is a hacking app. However, Network Spoofer doesn't do anything beyond the described functionality, so it is safe to use on a phone and shouldn't do anything to that phone or other devices other than change HTTP website browsing. When not enabled it won't do anything, however note that some effects may still happen due to browser caches storing Network Spoofer's modified pages.