WebRCP is a framework for launching Eclipse RCP-Applications with Java Web Start. WebRCP supports the most common platforms.
- Download and unpack your generated RCP archive
- Launch the given Eclipse RCP Product file
- Import the project into your eclipse workspace
- Write your own property file or pass in the properties from your given build system
- Generate the jar file (and the index.html, plus *.jsp if needed)
- Deliver the generated files with your server
Serving custom properties
Custom properties in your *.jnlp or *.jsp file, should be marked as "jnlp.custom.". WebRCP than removes the jnlp.custom prefix and sets property as a new Systemproperty.
The project was formerly hosted on http://sourceforge.net/projects/webrcp/