BTCR DID References (Authoritative and up-to-date)
- BTCR Resolver
- BTCR-DID-Tests — A number of testnet registered DIDs, along with sample valid DID Documents, some unrevoked, others rotated, others revoked, along with signed verifiable claims using those DIDs
- BTCR Playground Use Cases
- btcr-tx-playground - HTML/JS playground using the btcr-did-tools-js library
- BTCR-Electron - Electron playground for the btcr-did-js library.
BTCR REST Service
Golang service that talks to btcd and provides some endpoints to help experiment with DID creation and resolution.
All endpoints return JSON objects, content-type as application/json
/txref/:query/decodeReturns a decoded txref passed as query, e.g. https://btcr-service.opdup.com/txref/txtest1:x705-jzv2-qqaz-7vuz/decode
/txref/:query/txidReturns a txid and the utxo index for txref passed as query, e.g. https://btcr-service.opdup.com/txref/txtest1:x705-jzv2-qqaz-7vuz/txid
/tx/:queryReturns the decoded transaction for the transaction hash passed as query, e.g. https://btcr-service.opdup.com/tx/80871cf043c1d96f3d716f5bc02daa15a5e534b2a00e81a530fb40aa07ceceb6
/addr/:query/spendsReturns all the transactions associated with the address (limited to 100 for now), in reverse chronological order, for example, https://btcr-service.opdup.com/addr/mqkvMtYfTufj3iEXjYHmnopZrsowMFxrKw/spends
- TXREF Conversion Libraries
- BTCR Creation/Resolution Libraries
- btcr-did-tools-js - Node.js library for creating/resolving BTCR DIDs. Has browserify scripts for running in browser
- btcr-service - A service in Go for encoding/decoding TxRefs and searching all transactions related to an address (/addr//spends endpoint). Also, DID resolution for the simplest case of unrevoked, unrotated keys is currently in progress (/txref//resolve). The service is live at https://btcr-service.opdup.com/txref/txtest1:x705-jzv2-qqaz-7vuz/txid. Repo README describes the service endpoints.
- universal-resolver includes driver-did-btcr, sample deployment is here.