W3C Credentials Community Group Meetings Archive
This repo contains the meeting archives for the W3C-CCG (Credentials Community Group), including transcripts based on the IRC logs and audio files for our regular meetings, ancillary material such as slide presentations, etc. The archives for 2014-2019 can be found here.
Notes on archive process
This section descibes how the chairs archive W3C-CCG meetings, including sending the agenda, how to run the meetings, and how to publish CCG minutes transcript and audio after. This information is also use for leads and other facilitators archiving any alternative CCG meetings such as task forces and special meetings.
Before Meeting (Agenda for the weekly W3C-CCG Chairs meeting)
- Update Announcement GitHub page https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/
- Clear all old "action: review next" issues in CCG issues.
- Check and review "action: chairs" issues.
- Review all community issues and choose 1-3 and tag "action: review next"
- Open the W3C-CCG Planning & Agenda Email Draft in Google Docs
- Updated all the items highlighted in yellow, in particular adding new agenda items for week starting with item 7.
- If there is a guest presentation, add it to the appropriate dated meeting archives folder before the meeting.
- Go to CCG Email Send Agenda" Google Script - select function "sendAgenda" and click play.
- Confirm in the CCG mail archives that the agenda was sent correctly
- Monthly - review Work Items https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/blob/master/work_items.md
- Suggest week +1 & +2 topics. Look to invite for future weeks at least one or two weeks out.
- For any "approved" work items, complete work item creation instructions
- Review issues and PRs in the following community repos:
Before Meeting (Task Force & Others)
- Send agenda to email@example.com before each meeting
- If there is a guest presentation, add it to the appropriate dated meeting archives folder https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings/ before the meeting.
During Meeting (All Meetings)
- Make sure to link to the agenda at the beginning of the meeting ("Agenda: ...")
- Make sure the scribe is identified ("Scribe: ...")
- Make sure topics are labeled when the topic changes ("Topic: ...")
- Make sure that action items are listed so that they can be added to issues later ("Action: ...")
- Mark approved work items with "approved" github label
Publish the minutes (for CCG meetings, task forces and other recorded meetings)
Add Action Items to Issues (All Meetings)
Review meeting log for any Action items (conveniently added to top of minutes by script), and add them to community issues with appropriate issue tag and owner. Work Item and Task Force leads are welcome to use their own tags.