Sydney F2F January 2016
Clone this wiki locally
Sydney F2F January 30-31 2016
- Host: Google
- Dates: Saturday-Sunday, January 30-31, 2016 (immediately before the CSS WG meeting)
- Times: Doors will open from 8:30am. Meeting can run from 9:00am-6:30pm as required.
Saturday, January 30:
- Part I Agenda and Goal Setting
- Part II Properties and Values API
- Part III Worklets, CSS Paint
- Part IV Typed OM
Sunday, January 31:
- Part I Updates from Yesterday, Process Model
- Part II Layout API
- Part III Font Metrics, Composited Scrolling and Animation
- Part IV Scrolling Extensibility, Meeting Wrap-Up
Google Sydney: Level 5, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont
This map might help.
The meeting will be held in Corroboree, on Level 5, opposite reception.
Instructions for arrival:
Please come directly up to level 5. A security guard will let you in and I will have a badge for you.
If you arrive after 9:30am, please either:
- call Shane Stephens on +61 405 491 744; or
- log on to the free GoogleGuest wifi (which should be accessible from the ground floor) and ping someone on #css.
Please, put your name in this table if you plan to participate (alphabetical order by given name):
|Name||Arrival||Departure||Hotel||Flight info and notes|
|Alan Stearns||Jan 26||Feb 6||Glebe Apt.||??|
|Bert Bos||Jan 29||Feb 4||The Haven Glebe||VA891/VA640|
|Elliott Sprehn||Jan 28||Feb 3||1888 Hotel||??|
|Greg Whitworth||Jan 27||Feb 4||??||??|
|Hyojin Song||Jan 30||Feb 4||Airbnb||OZ601 / OZ602|
|Ian Kilpatrick||Jan 26||Feb 7||??||??|
|Jihye Hong||Jan 30||Feb 4||Airbnb||OZ601 / OZ602|
|Joone Hur||Jan 29||Feb 5||Airbnb||UA863 / UA870|
|L. David Baron||29 Jan, 14:35||6 Feb, 14:30||Airbnb / ??||ANZ119 / UAL870|
|Peter Linss||Jan 27||Feb 8||Novotel Darling Harbor||Car/UA840|
|Rick Byers||Jan 28||Feb 2||??||AA72/AA73|
|Rossen Atanassov||Jan 29||Feb 8||??||??|
|Steve Zilles||Jan 27||Feb 4||Merton Serviced Apartments||UA|
|Surma||Jan 27||Feb 6||1888 Hotel||BA15 / BA16|
|Tantek||2016-030||2016-035||Airbnb||UA863 / UA870|
Please note that Jan 26 is a public holiday in Australia
Please see the CSS WG meeting planning pages.
- How we got here (rossen)
- Custom Layout (ikilpatrick)