Decentralized Identifier Specification v1.0
This is the repository of the W3C’s specification on Decentralized Identifier Specification v1.0, developed by the DID Working Group. The editors’ draft of the specification can also be read directly.
Contributing to the Repository
Use the standard fork, branch, and pull request workflow to propose changes to the specification. Please make branch names informative—by including the issue or bug number for example.
Editorial changes that improve the readability of the spec or correct spelling or grammatical mistakes are welcome.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md, about licensing contributions.
Code of Conduct
W3C functions under a code of conduct.
DID Working Group Repositories
- W3C Decentralized Identifier Specification v1.0
- Home page of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group
- Specs and documentation for all DID-related /.well-known resources
- W3C Decentralized Characteristics Rubric v1.0
- Decentralized Identifier Use Cases v1.0
- W3C DID Test Suite and Implementation Report