Please sign in to comment.
Referrer policy (#954)
* Added note that removes the restriction of <style> in <head> but pointing out that use in the body can trigger unwanted side effects. See Issue #544. * Added style to the set of flow content elements. * Partial commit for adding referrerpolicy. * Hard set for non-binary on the .include files, fixes merge pain. * Added attribute to stop git treating text files as binary. * Added referrer policy attribute for link reference resource fetch * Ported the commits from issue #560. Next, find other commits that this needs for completeness (attribute defs, IDL, etc.) * Addded definition section for referrer policy * Added a few more referrerpolicy references. * Bulk of referrerpolicy changes, check in for backup in reality. * Fixed up a bunch of link errors. * Fixed a few more linking errors, fixed typo. * Changes as per review, plus some markup cleanup.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 204 additions and 27 deletions.
- +1 −1 .gitattributes
- +6 −0 sections/attributes.include
- +7 −4 sections/browsers.include
- +9 −4 sections/elements.include
- +38 −1 sections/infrastructure.include
- +71 −3 sections/semantics-document-metadata.include
- +36 −3 sections/semantics-embedded-content.include
- +1 −1 sections/semantics-forms.include
- +10 −1 sections/semantics-links.include
- +13 −7 sections/semantics-textlevel.include
- +5 −1 sections/webappapis.include
- +6 −1 single-page.bs
- +1 −0 styles/styles-html.css
Oops, something went wrong.