You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
I'm not convinced that this is needed. I can see how it might be wanted, but not needed.
But if it is included, tweaks on the remote side won't have the desired effect. Changes need to be local too. In a restart, as defined by 5245, the local ufrag and pwd change. To do that, maybe you should make a new ICEListener and push that in somehow.
-Fixes for error handling, as described in Issue 75
- Fixes for miscellaneous NITs, as described in Issue 76
- Enable retrieval of the SSRC to be used by RTCP, as described in Issue 77
- Support for retrieval of audio and video capabilities, as described in Issue 81
- getStats interface updated, as described in Issue 82
- Partially addressed SVC issues described in Issue 83
- Partially addressed statistics update issues described in Issue 85
I don't think this is sufficient given the need for TransportController and freezing policy. The TransportController really needs to be able to redo its thing, suggesting that ICE restart needs to be internal to an IceTransport rather than configured externally. (Unless we want to go down the route of having multiple TCs, which starts getting into questionable territory).