- Edit first, review later: Editors land changes at their discretion, but a change should be reverted if it turns out the change does not reflect the rough consensus of the working group.
- Test driven: Normative spec changes are generally expected to have a corresponing pull request in web-platform-test/pointerevents. Outstanding test work is tracked via issues in this repository and issues generally remain open until both spec and test changes land.
- Tests can be run manually here
- The latest generated test results (currently quite old) is here.
- TODO: we want a live link to current test results! This is currently hard :-(