- Edit first, review later: Editors land changes at their discretion, but a change should be reverted if it turns out the change does not reflect the rough consensus of the working group.
- Test driven: Normative spec changes are generally expected to have a corresponding pull request in web-platform-test/pointerevents. Outstanding test work is tracked via issues in this repository and issues generally remain open until both spec and test changes land.
- Some of the specification issues are test related
- Tests can be run manually
- WPT has a list of the latest generated test results