This repository if for the UI Events (formerly known as DOM 3 Events).
The goal of the UI/DOM3 Events sub-group, part of the Web Platform Working Group, is to complete the UI Events specification according to market needs, to drive its adoption and implementation, to provide a comprehensive test suite (for implementability at least, and hopefully for interoperability, too), and to move it along the Recommendation Track to W3C Recommendation status.
See our bi-weekly meetings for detailed status and progress toward getting this spec finished and ready for CR.
- Day + Time:
- Tuesday 17:00 PST/PDT
- During Summer (PDT - Mar to Oct)
- Wednesday 00:00 UTC
- Wednesday 09:00 JST (Tokyo)
- During Winter (PST - Nov to Feb)
- Wednesday 01:00 UTC
- Wednesday 10:00 JST (Tokyo)
- Duration = 60 minutes
- Join WebEx meeting
- Meeting number: 643 784 215
- Meeting password: Send an email to www-dom for password
- Join by phone
- +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
- Access code: 643 784 215
- Mobile Auto Dial: +1-617-324-0000,,,643784215#
- Web interface
- IRC Web Interface
- Note: you must have a Member or Invited Expert account to use this.
- Add this meeting to your calendar.
- Agendas: a draft agenda is sent to the www-dom list at least 24 hours before
- Minutes: meeting minutes are distributed on the www-dom list.
- Please submit agenda topics to www-dom mailing list.
- Published Documents
- Editor's Drafts
- UI Events Issues Database
- Need for detailed review by implementors
- Need for comprehensive test suite
- key Values Issues
- code Values Issues
This spec was created using bikeshed. If you would like to contribute edits, please make sure that your changes build correctly.
To build this spec:
- Clone this repo into a local directory.
- Install bikeshed
python build.pyin your local directory.
To make edits to the spec:
- Edit the
index.bsfile or any of the
- Build (as above). This will create a
sections\*.includefile for each
*.txtfile and then create the
When submitting pull requests, make sure you don't include any of the
sections\*.include files in your changelist - they've all been added to the
.gitignore file so that you don't include them accidentally. All changes
should be made in the
sections\*.txt files and
- UI Events Testing Tools
- Web Platform Tests
If you enjoyed this spec, you might be interested in these other specs from the same publisher: