Web Components are a new browser feature that provides a standard component model for the Web, consisting of several pieces maintained in different places:
- Shadow DOM
- Most of the parts are now maintained in DOM Standard, called shadow trees. Some of the parts are still remained in this repository. See Issue #661 for the progress of upstreaming those parts from the partially out-of-date Shadow DOM document.
- Issues against the DOM and HTML Standard.
- Issues raised in this repository.
- The old issue tracker on W3C bugzilla, which is no longer used.
- Custom Elements
- HTML Templates
- HTML Templates were upstreamed into the HTML Standard and are fully maintained there.
- CSS changes
Please file issues in the most specific repository possible, per the above issue pointers. (It's often not this repository.)