Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The Web Payments Working Group meets 19-20 September 2016 during TPAC 2016; see the TPAC meeting page for information about the venue, etc.
Participants welcome to add their goals (please indicate your name).
- Ian Jacobs: Prepare for CFC to advance payment apps to FPWD.
- Ian Jacobs: Determine how to get Payment Request API, PMI, and Basic Card to CR.
- Zach: Leave TPAC with consensus on all the points we need to get payment request API, PMI/manifest, basic card, cash on delivery (new), invoice (new) to CR.
- Adrian: Tokenized Card Payment Method (at least issuer tokenization)
- Breakouts on day 2
- Avoid key issue discussion after 3pm on Tuesday due to overlap with AC meeting (both chairs will step away as well as others).
- For breakout sessions, there may not be available rooms but we should be able to find informal space.
- 09:00-09:15 Welcome, agenda review, Amex request
- 09:15-09:45 Editor report on payment request API and payment method identifiers /manifest status (Zach)
- 09:45-10:30 Payment App Task Force Update (Ian)
- 10:30-11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:30 Payment request API implementation experience and demos. (Rouslan)
- Demo of PaymentRequest in Chrome on Android: what's released to the public and what's planned. (Rouslan)
- Includes from Chinese implementers (Max) (which implements proposal from Max.
- Samsung demo (Dongwoo)
- What's necessary to converge with Apple API?
- Early testing feedback (Shane/Mike5)
- 12:30-13:00 Key payment request API issues (Zach)
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-15:00 Key payment request API issues continued (Zach)
- 15:00-15:30 Break
- 15:30-17:45 Payment methods (optionally: move push breakout here)
- 09:00-09:15 WG process
- Weekly call schedule
- 09:15-09:45 Web Payments HTTP API Next Steps (Manu)
- 09:45-10:45 Push payments, including SEPA, Alipay, Bitcoin etc (Roy).
- 10:45-11:15 Break, Group photo
- 11:15-13:00 Payment Method Identifiers & Payment Apps (Zach & Adrian)
- Payment Method Identifier (dereferencing to manifest)
- Payment App Identifiers and payment app meta-data (in manifest vs SW registration)
- Defining the origin of non-web based payment apps (Max's proposal)
- What's in the manifest? Scaling issues, optimizing for 1:1 method:app
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-14:15 Overview doc. Start a CFC?
- 14:15-15:00 Open discussion (close anything still pending from morning before AC meeting)
- 15:00-15:30 Break (also AC meeting starts)
- 15:30-16:30 Update on Testing (Shane)
- 16:30-17:30 Open discussion
- AC meeting: Tuesday, Thursday 3-6pm