Clone this wiki locally
The Web Payments Working Group meets 19-20 September 2016 during TPAC 2016; see the TPAC meeting page for information about the venue, etc.
Participants welcome to add their goals (please indicate your name).
- Ian Jacobs: Prepare for CFC to advance payment apps to FPWD.
- Ian Jacobs: Determine how to get Payment Request API, PMI, and Basic Card to CR.
- Zach: Leave TPAC with consensus on all the points we need to get payment request API, PMI/manifest, basic card, cash on delivery (new), invoice (new) to CR.
- Adrian: Tokenized Card Payment Method (at least issuer tokenization)
- Breakouts on day 2
- Avoid key issue discussion after 3pm on Tuesday due to overlap with AC meeting (both chairs will step away as well as others).
- For breakout sessions, there may not be available rooms but we should be able to find informal space.
- 09:00-09:15 Welcome, agenda review, Amex request
- 09:15-09:45 Editor report on payment request API and payment method identifiers /manifest status (Zach)
- 09:45-10:30 Payment App Task Force Update (Ian)
- 10:30-11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:30 Payment request API implementation experience and demos. (Rouslan)
- Demo of PaymentRequest in Chrome on Android: what's released to the public and what's planned. (Rouslan)
- Includes from Chinese implementers (Max) (which implements proposal from Max.
- Samsung demo (Dongwoo)
- What's necessary to converge with Apple API?
- Early testing feedback (Shane/Mike5)
- 12:30-13:00 Key payment request API issues (Zach)
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-15:00 Key payment request API issues continued (Zach)
- 15:00-15:30 Break
- 15:30-17:45 Payment methods (optionally: move push breakout here)
- 09:00-09:15 WG process
- Weekly call schedule
- 09:15-09:45 Web Payments HTTP API Next Steps (Manu)
- 09:45-10:45 Push payments, including SEPA, Alipay, Bitcoin etc (Roy).
- 10:45-11:15 Break, Group photo
- 11:15-13:00 Payment Method Identifiers & Payment Apps (Zach & Adrian)
- Payment Method Identifier (dereferencing to manifest)
- Payment App Identifiers and payment app meta-data (in manifest vs SW registration)
- Defining the origin of non-web based payment apps (Max's proposal)
- What's in the manifest? Scaling issues, optimizing for 1:1 method:app
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-14:15 Overview doc. Start a CFC?
- 14:15-15:00 Open discussion (close anything still pending from morning before AC meeting)
- 15:00-15:30 Break (also AC meeting starts)
- 15:30-16:30 Update on Testing (Shane)
- 16:30-17:30 Open discussion
- AC meeting: Tuesday, Thursday 3-6pm