WLSBuild for LXQt Desktop
Step to build your own LXQt Desktop using my SlackBuild:
- Download all required tarball as mentioned in list, places them in src directory.
- As for external-deps, you can install them using SBo or just let the build script do that for you.
- If it's not listed in SBo, you can use my wlsbuild script to build it.
- For KDE Framework 5 please use Eric Hameleers packages
- Then you can run ./lxqt.SlackBuild to start building and install LXQt Desktop.
- After finish, run xwmconfig and select lxqt.
- Enjoy LXQt.
Please read LICENSE